Pack your bags, ladies and gentlemen, because if there’s one place you have to add to your summer itinerary for iconic memories is the worldwide famous Hard Rock Hotel & Casino located right in Atlantic City, NJ! Home to a high-end selection of fine dining and casual dining establishments, world-class suites, buzzing nightlife, and of course, the golden casino that has cemented the city’s reputation as one of the top vacation spots in New Jersey, Hard Rock Atlantic City remains an iconic spot on every traveler’s list and this summer, they are bringing legendary music performances to New Jersey.
This hotel is the Hollywood of the eastern coast and the bedrock of live music and entertainment. Hard Rock is the home of the famous Hard Rock Cafe, Sound Waves by the beach, and the one and only Hard Rock Etess Arena which has seen some legendary performances by household names in the music and entertainment industry. Although Hard Rock AC is well known for its impressive line-ups over the years, they’re about to blow the roof again.
For this year’s seasonal live entertainment line-up, Hard Rock is reeling in some illustrious names for its summer calendar, featuring veteran comedians like Dave Chappelle, John Mulaney, Tom Segura, and musical headliners like Lionel Richie, Andrea Bocelli, Pitbull, Chris Stapleton, The Chainsmokers, and Greta Van Fleet. This will arguably be Hard Rock AC’s most iconic line-up the city has ever seen, featuring over 25 Grammy award-winning artists with a combined total of over 100 acclaimed awards. If there’s anything that’s going to be hotter than this weather, it is going to be the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Below is the list of times and dates of the upcoming shows (Reserve your tickets here):
• Maze feat. Frankie Beverly and The O’Jays – Saturday, July 16
• The Joe Perry Project – Saturday, July 23
• Sam Hunt – Saturday, July 23 *sold out
• Chris Isaak – Friday, July 29
• Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons – Saturday, July 30
• Five for Fighting – Saturday, July 30
• Alicia Keys – Saturday, August 6
• WWE Sunday Stunner – Sunday, August 14
• Let It Be (as seen on Broadway) – Multiple performances between Friday, August 19-Sunday, August 28
• Rod Stewart – Friday, August 19
• Tom Segura – Saturday, August 27 *sold out
• Bert Kreischer – Saturday, September 3 & Sunday, September 4
• John Fogerty – Friday, September 9
• Ringo Starr & His All-Star Band – Saturday, September 24
• Ben Platt – Saturday, October 1
• Daryll Hall & John Oates – Friday, October 1
• Wanda Sykes – Saturday, October 8 *two shows
• Wisin y Yandel – Friday, October 14
• Tom Segura – Saturday, October 22
• Foreigner – Friday, October 11
• Eros Ramazzotti: Battito Infinito World Tour – Saturday, November 12
If live concerts aren’t your thing and you’re looking for something more casual, you’re in luck! Right now at the Hard Rock Hotel, they are hosting their “Summer Sips” cocktail series that will teach you how to make some of your favorite classics like Tanqueray, Maker’s Mark, and 818 Tequila; other exciting classes available throughout the summer are their sushi-making and pastry classes taught by Hard Rock Atlantic City’s experienced chefs.
Stop by the Hard Rock Café for their intimate performances by The Neptunes, Big House, and Dan Anthony that will have you dancing the night away with a delicious cocktail in your hand.
Perhaps one of the biggest events that are a must-see for everyone traveling on the eastern coast is the “Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” exhibition that’s happening right now from July 8th-August 28th. This cinematic experience has toured throughout Europe with glorious heights of success and fame, and now it’s right here in Jersey!
Art installations will whirl you away into the world of Van Gogh—you’ll see the famous starry night with your own eyes, sit among the garden of sunflowers, and maybe walk around the quaint countrysides and lively cities of France. Here, you become part of the art. This is an unforgettable experience for art lovers and tourists alike, if anything, one of the most beloved events besides the music and entertainment shows. However, this exhibition will only appear in Atlantic City for a short time before moving its way across North America so if you are in the Jersey area this summer, you have to experience it before it’s gone.
With such a vibrant upbeat culture at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, the event calendar is endless with so many fun activities planned you won’t say you’ll ever be bored in Atlantic City.